MGB Big Crusher
- Panel boards (PB, MDF, OSB)
- Biomass and renewable fuels
- Combustion (energy from waste)
The MGB Big Crusher is the ideal solution for the reduction of large volume and bulky wooden material or other brittle residues.
Material is directly fed through the large infeed hopper, crushed between a slow rotating, large-dimensioned, teethed roller and aggressive crushing bars at the bottom of the crushing chamber.
- Wide range of input material from waste wood, railway ties, pallets and furniture to root stumps or electronic waste
- Output material: 100 – 500 mm, adjustable
- Insensitive against impurities and contaminations
- Robust, long-term reliable, low energy consumption and operation costs
- Easy overfloor installation
- Large-volumed infeed hopper; available with hydraulically swiveling side wall
- Single-shaft-principle; power transmission to the crusher roller by electro-mechanical power train with hydro clutch
- Wear-protected crushing teeth at the crusher roller, individually shaped, can be re-armored when worn
- Easily exchangeable crushing bars with aggressive edges
- Discharge grate, segmented, in manually movable or hydraulically supported execution