SRV Beating Rotor
- Combustion (energy from waste)
- Panel boards (PB, MDF, OSB)
The SRV Beating Rotor is a cost-effective solution for the production of chips from pre-crushed recycling materials and brittle residues.
The material is fed through the large vertical hopper, crushed with high kinetic energy between the fast rotating heavy rotor beaters and the impact plate. The crushed material is further homogenized to the required size by the refractioning grid.
- Wide range of input material from industrial waste wood, pallets, reclaimed timber to saw mill residues or pre-sorted recyclables
- Output material size adjustable
- Energy-efficient size reduction
- Insensitive to impurities
- Essential parts of the machine are wear-protected and exchangeable
- Large vertical infeed hopper
- Pendulum mounted heavy rotor hammers, individually adapted, once turnable
- Rotor beaters and beater axes mounted in bushings
- Impact plate of wear-resistant special steel, exchangeable
- Wear-resistant refractioning grid, perforation individually adapted