MRZ / MRZ HS Knife Ring Flaker
- Particle boards
- Pellets and briquettes
The MRZ Knife Ring Flaker is a high-performance machine for the production of high-quality flakes. The MRZ HS High Speed enables the production of fine-cut flakes from micro-chips and lightweight materials on the dry or wet side.
After passing the VC Vibration Conveyor, the permanent magnet drum and the HPS Heavy Particle Separator, the chips are distributed in three dimensions (3D) across all areas of the flaking chamber by the unique FlowOptimizer. Finally, the fast-rotating rotor guides the chips to the knives of the static knife ring where the chips are cut into flat, uniform high-quality flakes.
- Optimized homogenous use of the complete knife ring width and circumference due to unique FlowOptimizer
- Constant uniform high-quality flakes, thickness from 0.3 mm, adjustable
- Customized machine executions for special applications (e.g., low density or homogenous boards) and different wood species (e.g., soft wood)
- Energy-efficient flaking with 12 – 20 kWh/t b.d.
- Essential parts of the machine wear-protected and easily exchangeable; high machine availability
- High-quality boards with optimum mechanical and optical properties
- Optimized cutting conditions due to narrow gap between static exactly centered knife ring and rotor with precise bearing system, operating on one-shaft principle
- Improved knife ring design: optimized number of knives, free flake discharge channel, minimized number of wear parts
- Different knife ring and rotor designs possible; cutting speed from 45 up to 110 m/sec
- Unique FlowOptimizer technology for improved 3D material distribution
- MSA Automatic Knife Ring Grinding System and MRM Knife Ring Cleaning Machine for efficient maintenance available